Monday, January 11, 2016

Baby On Board!


I'm pregnant!!!!   Gah, I'm so over the moon excited that my little one is going to be here soon.  We decided to wait for a long time to announce that we were pregnant because there are a lot of risk factors to consider due to my weight and we wanted to make sure that everything was going well and baby was healthy.  Now that we are five months and the doctor assures us that everything is normal thus far, we are so excited to let the world in on our secret.  Baby wells is due to arrive June 18th, 2016.

Four Month Ultrasound

There is much more that I want to get into but I think for now, I'm just going to bask in the joy that we are expecting.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Have you felt okay? Keep us posted! What happy news...!!!

    Della

    ReplyDelete