Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Where I Stand!

This post is so hard for me to write.  It's hard admitting that I have gained weight but to actually post pictures showing the damage is something else completely.  It truly causes me great pain to see how far I've actually digressed, especially since I swore I never would.  I've made the decision to hold myself accountable, however, so I'm posting these pictures for all to see.  

If you have negative comments, please keep them to yourself.  I'm fully aware of the situation and I'm making every effort to recover from it.

This is where I'm at as of July 1st:

Weight:  318.2




This is how I compare to where I started last year:

Then:  326.8
Now:  318.2 


Looking at these pictures shows me that it's not as bad as I was thinking it would be.  However, I'm not that far off and I definitely have my work cut out for me.  I'm ready to get started and get back on the wagon, so to speak.  I don't want to set too many crazy goals for this month and then stress about meeting them or not.  I'm simply going to be logging what I eat and I'm going to try to eat as cleanly as possible.  That means no sauces, gravies, dressings, sugar, pop/juices, or anything of that nature.  My plan is to try to stay as whole and unprocessed as I can with the budget that I have.  I'm going to make July a great month!

2 comments:

  1. What a great time to focus on whole and unprocessed - just when the stores and markets are full of great veg and fruit! AND lots of great plain (not processed like brats, etc.) meat on sale for the holiday weekend! Enjoy yourself - you can do this!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great time to start-there are so many great options to choose from in the summer! I was worried about this weekend but I think as long as I've got a plan in place then I'll be good. Thanks for the encouraging words!

      Delete