Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Wonderland

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!  And it's not even Thanksgiving yet!  Regardless, it's my favorite time of year.  This year I finally got to go downtown to watch my city light up their Christmas lights.  They always do it the Friday before Thanksgiving but I've usually had to work.  This year I didn't so my honey took me to go watch the lighting.  It was pretty spectacular.  I wish the pictures I took showed up better but the important ones came out alright!

This is usually the look I get when I ask him to take a picture.

But then I get these =D

This is Clyde the Camel

These don't do the lights justice

It was so bright shining over the water-which you can't see

But it was beautiful

Especially with my sweetie there =D

Awww <3


That's a big Christmas Tree

And it was freezing!



It was a pretty special night and there were a TON of people there.  They had a live band and people were giving out free hot chocolate and free coffee, which we of course had to partake of.  I'm excited I finally got to go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment