Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Scary As All Get Out

Recently I've been going through some things that have been giving me great concern.  It started about a month or so ago and here recently it's become more and more frequent.  What's happening is this:  Whenever I eat, although not every time, a couple hours later I get some really big stomach pains usually followed by a round of vomiting.  It feels like there is a large amount of pressure sitting in my upper belly and it gets worse and worse until I eventually have to vomit.  Afterwords the pressure usually goes away - that is until recently.  Lately it's been getting worse and sticking around longer.

I have no idea what the problem is or what's causing the issue.  I've been eating pretty clean lately and I've been watching my portion sizes.  I haven't introduced anything new into my diet so I'm still eating all the same things.  Whatever it is, it's causing me some major concern.  There's been a couple visits to the doctor so far with no results.  I imagine there will have to be more testing and more doctor visits.  Hopefully I can figure out what it is because as of right now I'm a little scared to eat anything.

I can tell that it's starting to effect my health.  What little I do eat isn't staying down like it should so I'm not getting the nutrients I need.  I'm not eating as often as I should either.  My energy levels are way down and I'm exhausted all the time.  It's frustrating and scary not knowing what this is or how to fix it.  Right now I'm just taking it day by day.  Hopefully I'll have some answers soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you do not feel well. Weight loss can cause gallstones. Have you had your gallbladder checked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the concern. They did check for gallstones and everything seemed fine in that department. I did cut out sugar and started watching the processed foods I was eating and it seems to have helped. I haven't had another episode since this post was written, knock on wood. I'm hoping that as I continue to monitor what I eat that it will stay the same.

      Delete