Tuesday, August 20, 2013

4 Month Update!!!!!

This month marks four months since I started my weight loss journey.  I remember when I came home on April 1st and told my family that I was going to change my life and I asked them to do it with me.  My family rallied and together we have lost a total combined weight of 165 pounds since we started April 2, 2013.  That's a whole person!!  I am so grateful to them for the support, love, and courage they have given me since we've started this process.  I know that without them, I wouldn't have made it as far as I have.  By no means are we done yet but I am super excited to share with all of you how far we've come. 

First, my amazing mother!  She actually started her weight loss in March and she's lost a total of 49 pounds altogether!  Even though my mom didn't start on HCG like Shane and I had she supported us all the way.  She ate the limited foods we ate and didn't bring home things we couldn't have.  I've never lacked her support since we've started and she's always been my number one cheerleader.  When we all started together on April 2nd she weighed in at 275.4 and her current weight is 238.6.  That's a 36.8 loss since April 2nd.  (P.S. all pictures below are as follows:  right side is before and left is current.)





Second is my wonderful second father, Shane.  When I came home and asked him to do HCG with me he agreed to do it simply so I would have his support.  Since then we stopped taking HCG but he still is, and always has been, my rock.  He constantly gives me encouragement to keep going and he doesn't let me give up.  His starting weight was 352.2 pounds and his current weight is 275.2 (he's one pound away from my weight!)  That's a total loss of 77 pounds!!  The man is amazing.

He's not high I promise-just not the best pic ever lol





Last but not least is myself.  I've had many struggles and many triumphs so far along the way but I'm still going strong.  I started out at 326.8 pounds and my current weight, as of last Wednesday, is 274.2 pounds.  (We weigh on Wednesdays but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post these pictures.  I've already waited too long!)  That's a total loss for me of 52 pounds.




My "before" pic is my absolute favorite!

I'm so proud of the strides we've made as individuals and as a family.  This whole experience has brought us all closer and given us something to share.  We aren't done yet and I'm excited to keep seeing our progress.  I hope you'll stick it out with me!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! You guys are so inspiring!! I love reading about all your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you're reading it and enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Great pictures and I love that you are doing this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look amazing! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a family affair. I wish I could get my entire family to join in on my weight loss efforts, but since they're all currently pretty much where they're supposed to me, that would involve them gaining a whole lotta weight before we all start losing together. C'MON, FAMILY... MAKE A SACRIFICE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!

    Anyway, great job on the blog and the kick-ass results so far. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, how dare they. Thank you though, I appreciate it.

      Delete