Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekend Camping

This is it!  I'm headed to the big woods for some camping with family and friends.  This is a new idea for me as I haven't been camping in, well ever really.  I've been to campgrounds where they have convenient potty's and showers to use.  Not this time folks.  It's legitimate camping; in the woods without a potty.  You know what that means . . .

I have to tell you I'm really not excited about this adventure.  There will be lots of fun things to do like fishing, cooking over a campfire, swimming, and whatever else it is campers do.  I'm just not so sure I'm one of those outdoorsy kind of girls.  I'll guess I'll know after this weekend.

Wish me luck . . .


4 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're gonna love it! Makes you appreciate the luxuries of running water & flush toilets that much more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely 100% right! I had an absolute blast but I've never appreciated seeing my own toilet as much as I did when I got home, haha.

      Delete