Thursday, June 27, 2013

TOO HOT!!

Summer here in Idaho is officially in full swing.  We are expecting at least 100 degrees a day for the whole week!  I don't know about you but that is WAY to hot outside for me.  I had a lot of plans to get outside this summer and really enjoy the sun but I'm finding that most of that time is happening in the early mornings or late evenings.  I wonder sometimes if the heat will be more tolerable in summer the more weight I lose.  I'm holding onto hope that it will.  I really really want to be able to go to fairs, rodeos, carnivals and all kinds of outdoorsy stuff that happens in the summer time!

On another note, the workouts are continuing to go smoothly.  We had to switch up our workout schedule with Breeze because Mom's work schedule changed and it's getting hotter.  Now we see him Sunday's and Wednesdays.  This week's workouts were amazing.  He had us launching hand weights as far as we could in our front yard.  It was a blast but boy do I hurt today.  I can't wait until I can start chucking the 45's and doing handstands.  I will get there one day and thinking about it gets me pretty excited.

The new diet he has us on is going pretty great too.  The tuna and black beans he had us make were pretty awesome.  I was actually pleasantly surprised at how tasty everything has been.  I was worried that we'd be super hungry all the time because we're eating smaller portions.  I have to say though that we haven't been and if anything it's more mental hunger than anything else.  Apparently I still look at portion sizes with my fat girl goggles.  I guess I need to go back to weighing and measuring my food for a little bit longer until I get back to the portions that are right.  I haven't been going crazy by any means but it's definitely something I need to be more aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment