So I've been struggling lately with a decision to make and I'm not sure yet which way I'm going to go. If you've been reading my blog you probably know that I started my weight loss journey with the HCG Diet and I was very successful and I saw immediate results. I lost 36 lbs within that first 40 days and I've been able to maintain that while doing my third phase of the first round. I started this journey in April and I knew for sure that I was going to do at least four rounds of HCG. I was so sure, in fact, that I went ahead and pre-bought all the drops I would need to do it.
After phase 2 I moved into maintenance and as part of that I started working out to help maintain my weight loss. That's when I got Breeze. My original plan was to work out with him for 6 weeks while I was on maintenance, then I would start another 40 day round (eating 500 calories and NOT working out), and then I would do another six weeks with Breeze after my 40 days (the break in between allowing me to save money for my next round with a trainer). That would be my cycle until I got to my goal weight. Breeze does not support my decision to do the HCG diet. He's told me straight out that he thinks it's horrible and doesn't support it at all. He is confident that I can continue to see results and get to my goal weight by working out and eating correctly. I haven't been seeing the pound a day weight loss that I was on the HCG diet but I am still losing weight, shedding inches, and putting on muscle. I'm getting more toned and my strength is increasing. Breeze knows what he's doing and I feel good working out. My concern with Breeze is that I may not be able to keep up with the cost for the training, even though he is cheaper than most trainers, and without him I'm worried I won't be successful. This fear of doing it alone may seem crazy to you but I've literally spent my entire life perfecting the wrong ways to eat and be healthy. I have no idea how to correct that or where to go without someone showing me. I've only been working out for four weeks. I don't know what I need to in order to do it by myself.
So now I have a decision to make. I can either keep going with Breeze, until/if I can't afford it anymore, or I can stop when our two weeks is up and start another round of HCG like my original plan. On the one hand, I'm afraid of losing the progress I've made if I stop but then again I'm afraid I won't see the same results as I did with HCG if I keep going.
So my fellow skinny dippers I bring this dilemma to you; What should I do? Keep my trainer and stay in the gym or start another round of HCG?