Monday, May 6, 2013

Storm Clouds & Mood Swings

Today has been a rainy, no good, moody day.  It seems like my bad attitude rolled in with the rain clouds and  I'm ready for it to leave.  I'm sure any dieter out there understands that some days just aren't as motivating as other days and all you want to do is stay in your sweats and veg on the couch.  On days like today I have to constantly remind myself why I'm on this diet.  I have to push myself to get off the dang couch, grab a healthy snack, and go for that walk.  Some days are harder than others and today is just one of those days. 

Because of my negative attitude, I try and surround myself with positive things.  I like to read positive quotes that remind me to stay motivated and in charge of my life.  I've listed some of my favorite sayings and quotes just in case you find yourself having a bad mood day.  Hopefully these help you like they do me!

  • NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels.
  • You ARE stronger than your urges to be unhealthy.
  • The voice in your head that says you Cant is a LIAR.
  • You're worth it!
  • Just because you mess up doesn't mean you have to give up.

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"  - Marvin Phillips

"We don't change our behaviors by giving in to them.  We change them by struggling against them until we conquer them."  -Marilyn Monroe

"The chief cause of failure is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment."  -Unknown

and last but not least:

"Never, never, never, never give up."  -Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment