· 1 lb large raw shrimp
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
· 1 tbsp minced garlic
· 1 tbsp minced onion
· 1 tsp chili powder
· 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Remove the shells and devein the shrimp if not already done. Rinse the shrimp and place them in sealable plastic bag and set aside.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour this into the plastic bag with the cleaned shrimp.
3. Remove as much of the air from the bag and seal it up. Put the shrimp and marinade into the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours
4. Get your grill going. You’ll want a medium hot grill for this
5. You can either skewer the shrimp, or place them directly on the grill. Personally, I skewer them. It’s way too much work flipping the shrimp individually, an you’re bound to get a few burned that way.
6. Shrimp cook quickly, so you’re going to want to take them off as soon as they lose their translucent appearance and turn pinkish. This should take about 5 or 6 minutes per side on a medium hot grill. I typically turn them often to keep from burning them.
My family loved this shrimp so much that they destroyed them all in under 5 minutes. There wasn't a single piece of shrimp left. It was definitely a hit in our household. Hope you enjoy!